Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Photoshoot day!

I am sorry I haven't blogged in a little while... life has been really crazy lately! I am coming to the end of a 12 month Masters course and so the pressure is really piling up. I thought I would do a quick post about the other fun-filled event that happened in July... I did a free photoshoot day with my two younger sisters (courtesy of my good friend Laura). It was a really fun day where we got made up and then had 3 individual photoshoots. None of the three of us are really into that kind of thing (infact, I had to drag them both kicking and screaming) but they both had quite a lot of fun in the end.

Sadly, I do not have any of the pictures of all three of us on my computer but I do have some of the thumbnails of my pictures that I thought I would show you all! I hope you like them... I actually look quite nice! I am impressed. I do fear, however, that this is both the beginning and end of my modelling career :)

Until next time...

(Photo template courtesy of Pugly Pixel)

No comments:

Post a Comment